Mobile motorhome & caravan engineer Herts
* Gas safety inspection, which includes
Let By, Lock Up & Tightness tests, checking
for gas leaks, condition of pipes & hoses,
performance of regulator, water heater,
space heater, combi boiler, hob, grill, oven,
flame picture, flame failure devices & gas
* Check operation of the water system,
including pump, pipes, taps, fittings,
seals, fresh & waste water drainage,
check toilet seal, blade & flush.
* 12v & 230v electrical systems tests
using specialist equipment.
* Check fire safety, carbon monoxide &
smoke detector equipment.
* Check operation & condition of body
panels & attachments, internal &
external locks & lubricate where
* Blinds, windows, roof lights, trims,
seals, catches, cupboards & stays
checked for operation & condition.
* Water Ingress (Damp) test using non
intrusive calibrated equipment.
* Check floor for delamination.
Once a service had been completed a full report will be issued to you detailing all the findings of the service including any recommendations.
Same as for motorhomes/campervans PLUS:
* Chassis & running gear inspection,
checking operation, condition, wear,
age, adjusting, cleaning & lubricating
* Coupling head.
* Safety catch.
* Breakaway cable & clip.
* Friction pads on ball acting stabiliser.
* Overrun piston.
* Jockey wheel.
* Linkage & Handbrake.
* Brake rods, cables & supports.
* Wheels & tyres, check for wear, age,
damage & pressure.
* Brakes & brake drums, bearings,
seals and linings.
* Replace above with new split pin or
one shot nut & tighten to correct
* Replace road wheels & torque wheel
bolts to manufacturers specification.
* Chassis & attachment to body.
* Suspension assemblies.
* Corner steadies.
* Spare wheel carrier & folding step.
* Test 12v systems including 12n & 12s
For Motorhomes/campervans & Caravans:
If you don't want a Full Habitation Service done you can choose to have as many or as few separate services as you want, pick which one(s) you want from the following options:
* Fridge service, checking 12v, 230v, gas,
flue, thermocouple, igniter & burner.
* Any other appliance service, checking
12v, 230v & gas.
* Gas safety, including fire safety, smoke
& carbon monoxide.
* Water system.
* Electrical 230v & 12v (including 12n &
12s if this service is for a caravan).
* Internal & external body attachments,
panels, cupboards, locks, blinds, trims,
windows, roof lights, seals, catches &
* Water Ingress (Damp) including floor
* Chassis & running gear (caravans only).
* Wheel bearings replacement (caravans only).
* Damaged Brakes replaced (caravans only)
Once a service has been completed a full report will be issued to you detailing all the findings of your chosen service(s) including any recommendations.